"Made by Sniper Arms Dynamics, the TKPD Storm carabine is a PMC BEAR comissioned modification of the Druganov SVDK sniper rifle. It kills with one direct hit and is used as an accurate and powerful weapon of suppression at medium ranges."
The TKPD Storm is a tier 1 premium battle rifle
A modification of the SVDK. The TKPD Storm earned it nickname alongside with it sibling TKPD Sniper as a one-hit kill, semi-auto rifle due to it high damage. It is also equipped with holographic sight by default. But due to it main back draw is low mobility and lack of rate of fire, it is not very popular among the players.
Since it attachment is already equipped by default, it doesn't have any w-task available.
- Avoid direct combat, TKPD Storm is slow and lack of rate of fire will make you lose out to mostly every weapons.
- Keep your distance from your enemy, TKPD is slow, but have a good effective range, allows you to pick off everyone one by one.
- Stay sharp and move constantly, its sound is loud and can easily make you detected.
- Switch to pistol if you need to move quickly.
- Even this is a GP gun, players could obtain it for one day alongside with PMM-12 at a cost of 65.000 GP